Outsourced Accounting & Financial Controller Services
For many businesses, outsourcing some or all of their accounting and financial management is an extremely cost effective way to manage these critically important aspects of running a successful business, while enabling owners and management teams to dedicate more time to their core business.
Whatever the size or nature of your business, we can help you to:
- Increase the amount of control you have over all financial aspects of your business
- Free you from as much of the hassle of routine day to day financial administration as possible
- Enable you to devote a greater proportion of your management time to your core business, to make the most effective use of your time
- Ensure that all key business decisions are taken with the benefit of sound, up-to-date, relevant and timely financial information
- Save you the costs associated with full time employees
For businesses considering a total solution, HJ Wu & Company Inc. has designed complete business accounting plans to provide all the benefits of a full scope internal accounting and finance services for far less than the cost of a full-time bookkeeper.
- Financial analysis and advisory
- Preparation of periodic financial statements or reports.
- Process and pay vendor payments (we process payments but payments are paid from client's approved chequing account)
- Acting to process receivables, payables, cash, employee expense, and inventory transactions.
- Managing payroll processing and journalizing the results for general ledger input, and reconciliation.
- Maintaining the integrity of the general ledger and ensuring that transactions are correctly classified.
- Reconciling all major Balance Sheet and P & L account balances at the end of a reporting period.
- Other related functions.
Financial Controller Services
Financial Controller Services gives you an accounting manager dedicated to improving and supervising your financial operations. This plan covers the full range of accounting, financial, budgeting, reporting, internal control functions and other duties that need to be performed within an organization.
This service plan benefits your business by managing and maintaining best-practice methods for:
- Financial reporting - manage monthly and other periodic financial reporting for the company.
- Cash flow management and planning - keeping the highest available float with linked cash balance and line-of-credit accounts.
- Billing & accounts payable - a process for invoice delivery and payment that reduces workload and error.
- Collections - keeping management informed about past-due accounts.
- Upkeep of systems - making proper changes to the accounting, sales, inventory, and reporting systems.
- Internal control - ensure necessary internal accounting controls and procedures are in place to safeguard the assets of the company.
- Ensure compliance - ensure compliance with all reporting requirements including financial, taxation, statutory reports and returns.
- Fast close - procedures for account close during the critically short period of time after month-end.
To learn more about our services, please contact us.